Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankfulness......

25 reasons I am thankful at the present time(in no particular order)
  1. The Lord above for always being there
  2. Time
  3. My physical health going in a positive direction
  4. Being mentally happy
  5. My hair getting to a manageable length
  6. A nice glass of wine or a cold beer on tap
  7. A huge, fresh salad
  8. My family
  9. My friends
  10. My dog
  11. A roof over my head
  12. My bills being paid
  13. Internet
  14. Cable TV
  15. Newspaper subscription
  16. A car to drive
  17. My physicians and medical personnel
  18. Being 50!
  19. Being an Ohio State Buckeye
  20. Ohio State Football
  21. Autumn in the desert
  22. Shopping at The Goodwill
  23. Losing an earring on Wednesday and a neighbor finding it on the sidewalk
  24. People that recycle and are polite drivers
  25. The new St. Peregrine Cancer Shrine in Mesa

No comments: