Thursday, November 19, 2009

Really Good News About T-DM1!!!!!

Hey, Y'all!

Just found out that the new "Super Herceptin", T-DM1, is being presented with its successful results at the Breast Cancer Symposium in San Antonio next month. This may lead to making application to the FDA for release to the general population next year!!!!! This is just as my doc in Tucson said. It is so very exciting! I have a feeling that this is leading toward the cure of HER2 positive breast cancer. That is certainly much better news than the new mammogram recommendations reported yesterday. Altho' I have my personal feelings on mammos....they didn't work for me. But, for those that have had successful results in diagnosis...they need to still be available to younger woman than 50!

Have a happy day!

~Barb

No comments: