Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Green Light!

Well, I have my doctor's blessing to go forward with the hyperbaric oxygen! I am thinking about starting in October. I am very intrigued by the whole thing....doing research on it. Very interesting! Hoping it will not only heal my wounds but also the swelling in my arm. I am very excited!

Also, more GOOD news...tumor markers are going down, my blood work is excellent and my liver panel is normal. I'll just keep on popping the 9 chemo pills plus all of my supplements per day....It's doing the trick! I must be taking about 25 pills a day. So much fun! :)

All of my kids are back in school...it's still hot here in Arizona. I am ready for fall. I have always loved fall because of my birthday, Halloween and Thanksgiving. That all leads into the most beautiful day of the year, Jesus' birthday. I love it!

Heading over to San Diego to celebrate the big "5-0"! Wow, half of a century....where does all the time go? I feel great and was recently thought of being under 45.....thanks for the good genes, Mom!

Gotta run now....70% off shoes at Dillards! I will behave, but I love that sale and wait twice a year for it!

Toot-a-loo.....

No comments: