Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hi All!

Click and feed my fish!

Just finishing up cycle #3 of Xeloda and Tykerb. Things are looking up! Just praying that it will continue for a long time....next PET/CT is Sept 22nd. The docs are talking about having me begin hyperbaric oxygen treatments...sounds very cool....and will help me to heal in several ways. It's just another time commitment of 5 days (couple of hours) for 5 weeks, I believe. It'll be another good excuse to sleep..or read...or just be a bum! They are held in this chamber with, I believe, 12 or so others.... one big oxygen party...yep, sounds cool!



Not too much excitement these days.....still hot here in the valley of the sun. Nights are cooling off and mornings are wonderful for walking Frankie. Well, they are at 6 AM anyway. The desert heats really quickly from the high 70's to 105-109!!!



Might have a full house this weekend with all kids at home.....I sure hope so.....LOVE IT!



That's about it....I can actually say that I love this time....things are slow, but that's OK in my world. One day at a time........ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!



Love,

Barb

No comments: