Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ramblins....

Hi and Happy Easter!....a couple of days late. No, I didn't fall off the edge of the Earth...just coping with the new treatment....pain in the surg and rads areas...UGH!!!!! Lots of appts this week. Good news about my bloodwork. Doxil didn't cause my white cells to dip! Yippee! They were surprised at the dr.'s office yesterday. So no extra $7K Neulasta shot....causes bone pain as it helps those little white cells to multiply.
My baby turned 15 yesterday (she has been celebrating for 4 days as we spent the weekend in Tucson with her bro and sis)...Wow, being a mom for 23 yrs and my baby is 15. Time is flying.....
Other good news....Xango is definitely helping my healing. Saw my wound care doc and he was impressed. Guess I am a walking and talking testmonial. Tastes good too!
Weather is still kinda kooky here...we will have days of 80's then 60's then 80's....but I will not complain. That hot desert summer will be here soon.
Oh, other good news..the hair is coming in....Kirsten says brown, but I see white...BUT, it's HAIR!!!!! Big smile here!
Catch y'all later.....
B