Monday, May 18, 2009

Pain and suffering....22 days since my last post

I had my 2nd infusion 3 weeks ago. Over the last 10 days, I have been in tons of pain due to the lymphedema, mouth sores, slight hand/foot syndrome (redness and pain) and rashes on my legs. This has not been fun while I try to do my daily routine back on vicodin. I go to the doc in 9 days and will discuss a lower dosage or change in Doxil. I am due a scan next month, but it's very tough to deal with this pain if it might not be working......just suck it up, Barbie!!!! I read that this drug takes more than 2 treatments to work and then BAM! It works like gangbusters! It better be working!!!!!!! I am doing better day-by-day..slowly...Other than these stupid side effects, I feel great! :)
The heat is on here in Arizona which makes things even tougher.....being home this summer, I know my electric bill will be high.
Latest movies that I've seen..... "17 Again", "I Love You, Man" and "Rudo y Cursi" .....
Two things I can do that I enjoy these days....MOVIES and Dining Out!
Til later......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better!