Friday, April 23, 2010

Long time.........

I know...I know.....it's been too long, but gosh, I get tired of this cancer thing.....
OK, to bring you up to date. Tried the Tykerb/Herceptin combo for the month of January.....ugh, too slow if it was working at all. Started on Ixempra on Feb. 1st. Received news of another mixed response on my March PET/CT. Soooooooo, that brings us to today. Monday, I go to see the doc. We are thinking of starting Alimta. It hasn't been approved for BC, but has done well in trials. It's a gamble to whether it will be covered "off lable" by the insurance company. We are asking the drug manufacturing co. for help. Well, we'll see.....
Otherwise, my blood counts and enzymes are normal...I look normal...UGH!!!!
Juicing daily.....beets, romaine, kale, apples, carrots, spinach, celery, asparagus.....yummy!
Will blog more often............
Love,
Barb

No comments: